Terra Discovery Ltd. is a company born out of the need for timely locates - for both planning and design purposes and immedietely ahead of excavation. Since 1999 we have been providing non-destructive and non-intrusive location mapping and examination of buried utilities and underground features using a variety of high technology solutions for a wide range of clients, including:
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Communications Research Centre Canada (in conjunction with Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies)
- Royal Ontario Museum
- The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited
- Ontario Power Generation
- University of Guelph
- Upper Canada College
- Wal-Mart Canada Corporation
- York University
Terra Discovery Ltd. uses Electromagnetic (EM) Tracing, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and other technologies to get the answers you need. We employ a comprehensive staff who combine to bring a diverse range of experience to each and every project.
Our goals are to:
- Provide non-destructive and non-intrusive mapping and locating services.
- Reduce design costs and prevent construction delays.
- Provide improved accuracy and a faster response time.
- Offer a fully integrated, digital (paperless) service from field to customer.
Terra Discovery Ltd. meets or exceeds ORCGA (Ontario Regional Common Ground Alliance) standards for locating, mapping, and data collection.